LHR are looking for an experienced Accountant to join a Leading Lancashire Accountancy practice. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in practice and a passion for problem solving, assisting clients and ensuring they get the best service.
Key Duties and Experience:
• Business and Personal Tax
• Preparation of Limited company accounts
• Preparation of Unincorporated accounts
• Assist in the preparation of Budgets & cash flows for clients
• Audit Knowledge & experience
• Be qualified or qualified by experience (ACCA/ACA)
• Competent with Xero, Iris and Sage
This is a superb opportunity to join an ever growing firm…
LH Recruitment are on the lookout for an experienced receptionist to join our clients law firm. This is a part time role to be based in Central Lancashire but the successful candidate will need to commute to various offices across Lancashire to cover as and when needed.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Handling incoming calls and routing them to the correct destinations
• Meeting and greeting the visitors to the firm.
• Booking, preparing and then clearing meeting rooms.
• Ordering of stationary and refreshments for the office.
• General filing and storage of deeds.
• Deal with incoming post and logging outgoing post.